Located in Monroe, Washington Since 1949, the 193-acre Evergreen State Fairgrounds is home to the Evergreen State Fair which attract hundreds of thousands of visitors each year. The Fairgrounds includes several permanent facilities which are used year-round for Northwest horse shows, trade shows, swap meets, auto races and more. The Gary D. Weikel Events Center (a 36,000 square foot multi-purpose building); the Evergreen Speedway with its paved oval track, is the only NASCAR venue in Washington and has a 7,000-seat covered grandstand; a clear-span sporting arena that can seat 4,000, two RV areas with dump stations, and a variety of other permanent exhibition facilities.
Street & Mailing Address for the Fair Park
Evergreen State Fair Park
14405 179th Ave SE
Monroe, WA 98272
Administration Office is Open M-F, 8:30AM -4PM (closed for lunch from 11:30AM-12:30pm)
Mission Statement of the Evergreen State Fair Park
Vision of the Evergreen State Fair Park
How we will do this:
- We will put the wellbeing of our community at the center of our decisions.
- We will offer support to help those in need.
- We will listen to our residents to ensure we always reflect the joy, hard work, creativity, and diversity of our community.
- We will strengthen and sustain a culture of equity and inclusion that increases opportunities, programs, and resources, ensuring accessibility and service for everyone.
- We will honor and value programs that focus on youth and education.
- We will celebrate our rich agricultural history and culture.
- We will be good stewards of resources and custodians of infrastructure.
- We will protect our land, air, and water for future generations to enjoy.