In response to the COVID-19 pandemic RV-2 will be closed through May 20, 2020. All park play structures, park gates and bathrooms were closed on March 22, 2020. These steps are being taken to better enforce social distancing and ensure all appropriate steps are being taken to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
For additional information about Snohomish County’s COVID-19 response, go here.
The Evergreen State Fairgrounds located in Monroe Washington offers RV parking for visitors and event participants. These sites offer a low-cost alternative to hotel/motel stays. Please note: The Evergreen RV Park is not a traditional campground. Amenities such as campfire pits or picnic tables are not offered. For Fairgrounds’ RV rules see the FAQs Tab.
OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC
RV-2 is located on the east side of the Fairgrounds and offers 117 RV sites which can be reserved online through the Snohomish County Parks reservation system. Reservations are accepted for visits between April 1 and October 31 (excluding dates of the annual Evergreen State Fair). Spaces in RV-2 can accommodate up to 42 foot RVs, with water and electricity. There are 24 pull through sites. Showers and dump station are on site.
Limited tent camping in RV-2 is available on a first come firt served basis. Please check in with Camp Host upon arrival.
Fair-time RV Reservations Form is not available at this time for the upcoming Fair. Please check back in late April, early May 2020.
EVENT RV SITES:
RV-1 is located on the north side of the Fairgrounds and offers 88 RV hook up site and is ONLY available to Equestrian Park participants and horse show vendors. RV 5 has 12 full hook up spaces (sewer, water, electric) and is inside the Equestrian Park. These RV sections are closed to the general public. Participants and horse show vendors should check with their show promoter to see if they are taking RV-1 reservations through their show. If shows are not taking reservations - see the gate attendant in the Equestrian Park to pay for your horse show RV spot.
RV 3 has 37 sites located inside the Fairgrounds on the east side and are close to showers & restrooms. RV 4 has 23 sites located in the West inside parking lot. These two locations are normally for use of Event vendors and participants. These sections are closed to the general public.
RV-2 Reservations (Non Fair-time)
- Make online RV-2 reservations
- Non-Fair time reservations by phone, dial 360-805-6727 or 425-388-6600
- View a map of RV 2 Sites (PDF) at The Evergreen State Fairgrounds.
- Fairgrounds' RV # 2's physical address is:
18465 Cascade View DR
Monroe, WA 98272
- General Information - 360-805-6700
Off Season RV & Tent Camping
|Space Type||Per Night|
|RV Hookup Spaces (with electricity||$25|
|RV Non-Hookup Spaces (no utilities)||$20|
|Tent Camping - limited availability (April through September)||$20|
FAIR TIME ONLY
RV & Tent Camping
Fair-time RV and Tent reservations are handled through the Administration/Pass Booth and cannot be made online. The Fair Time Reservation form will be available at the beginning of May 2020.
Visa, Mastercard, debit cards, cash and money order accepted.
No checks accepted after August 1. $35.00 charge for NSF checks.
Fair Time RV Reservations
by 7/20 by 1pm
7/20 after 1:01pm
|RV Hookup spaces - Season||$170||$200|
|RV Hookup spaces - 1/2 Season||$85||$100|
|RV Non-Hookup spaces - Season||$120||$150|
|RV Non-Hookup spaces - 1/2 Season||$60||$75|
|RV Hookup spaces - per night||$30||$40|
|RV Non-Hookup spaces - per night||$25||$25|
Fair Time Tent Camping
|Season - Designated Areas Only||$100|
Fair time reservations cannot be made online. The Fair Time Reservation form will be available at the beginning of May 2020.
- Hook Up spaces have water & electricity.
Prices apply for stays August 23 through September 4, 2017
- RV spaces are assigned by SIZE and are on a "First Come, First Served" basis.
- Fill-out, print, and mail form with payment to:
Evergreen State Fairgrounds
14405 179th Ave SE
Monroe, WA 98272
- Reservation forms with credit card payments can be faxed to the Fairgrounds at
- Checks will not be accepted after August 1. Early bird prices end at 7/20/18 @1:01pm.
- Do not enter any credit card information on RV reservation form, we will call you.
- Forms without payment attached will be returned
- There will be a $10 service fee assessed on all early cancellations.
- No Refunds on cancellations after August 1.
- Move in and move out times are different during fair-time
- If inaccurate information on rig size is given. You may be moved to a different space than originally assigned.No refund will be given for move.
- 1st Half: Move in 8 a.m. / Move out 5 p.m
- 2nd Half: Move in 7 p.m. / Move out 5 p.m
Have questions regarding Fair-time RV reservations? Email your questions to Eveergreen Fair or call us at 360-805-6700. After August 1, you can call the Pass Booth directly at 360-805-6777. The Pass Booth is not available from October-July.
Cancellation requests must be received, in writing, by Snohomish County Parks Administration Office no less than 14 days prior to check-in date to receive a refund. All cancellations will incur additional fees.
Contact the Park Administration office, in writing, to reschedule or change sites.
Reschedules may require cancellation of existing reservation.
Other Restrictions & Procedures
- Non-Fair-time: Check-in / Check-out time: Noon (12 p.m.)
- 7-Night maximum stay (per month)
- No free or discount camping
- Visitors without reservations will be on a first-come, first served basis. Please make payment to the RV Host or in the Fair Administration Office.
- Additional restrictions may apply
Our sites are not a traditional campground set up. RV1, 2, 3 & 5 are gravel lots. RV 4 is on pavement.