Fair Advisory Board
The Fair Advisory Board is composed of eleven members, five representing the Council district in which they live, and six at-large members who may live anywhere in the county. Members serve four-year terms and are limited to three consecutive full terms.
The board meets almost monthly and represents a broad range of interests related to the annual Evergreen State Fair. It was created to advise, consult and assist the Fair Manager in the operation and maintenance of the Evergreen State Fair.
If you are interested in serving on the Fair Advisory Board, please complete this Nomination Form (PDF).
Regular Meetings: 7:00 p.m. second Tuesday of each month in the Fair Administration Office conference room, 14405 179th Ave SE, Monroe WA 98272.
- Fair Advisory Board Meeting Jan 12 2021 Agenda.pdf
- Fair Advisory Board Meeting Nov 10 2020 Agenda (1).pdf
- October 13 2020 Zoom Fair Advisory Board Meeting Agenda.pdf
- October 13 2020 Zoom Fair Advisory Board Meeting Minutes.pdf
- August 11 2020 Zoom Fair Advisory Board Meeting Agenda.pdf
- August 11, 2020 ESF Advisory Board Meeting Minutes.pdf
- July 14 2020 Zoom Fair Advisory Board Meeting Agenda.pdf
- July 14, 2020 Fair Advisory Board Meeting Minutes.pdf
- June 9 2020 Zoom Fair Advisory Board Meeting Agenda.pdf
- June 9 2020 Zoom Fair Advisory Board Meeting Minutes.pdf
- 5_May 12 2020 Zoom Fair Advisory Board Meeting Agenda.pdf
- May 12, 2020 Fair Advisory Board Meeting Minutes.pdf
- Feb 11 2020 FAB Agenda.pdf
- February 11, 2020 FAB Meeting Minutes.pdf
- Jan 14 2020 FAB Agenda.pdf
2020 Fair Advisory Board
District 1 - Marshia Armstrong
District 4 - Judi Smith
District 5 - Kathleen Wright, 2020 Secretary
J. Elaine Johannsen, 2020 Chair
Tod Johnson, 2020 Vice Chair
Eldon owns Hillstreet Cleaners in Monroe and Snohomish. He has been active in the community, serving on chamber boards and planning commissions. The Bartelheimer Family was the honored Centennial Farm Family in 2018. His family has been involved with the fair for generations. Eldon's business experience and community involvement is an asset to the Fair.
Candi has been in health care for 17+ yrs as a Cardiac Tech and CMA. She has been involved in 4-H as a youth and 25+ yrs as a leader both on the club level and county level and is currently the Snohomish County 4-H cat program leader. She joined the board to see a different perspective of the Fair and to keep it a fun and educational community Fair for all.