Fair Advisory Board
The Fair Advisory Board is composed of eleven members, five representing the Council district in which they live, and six at-large members who may live anywhere in the county. Members serve four-year terms and are limited to three consecutive full terms.
The board meets almost monthly and represents a broad range of interests related to the annual Evergreen State Fair. It was created to advise, consult and assist the Fair Manager in the operation and maintenance of the Evergreen State Fair.
If you are interested in serving on the Fair Advisory Board, please complete this Nomination Form (PDF).
Regular Meetings: 7:00 p.m. second Tuesday of each month in the Fair Administration Office conference room, 14405 179th Ave SE, Monroe WA 98272.
- Tuesday, January 14, 2020, 7:00 p.m. CANCELLED DUE TO SNOW
- Tuesday, February 11, 2020, 7:00 p.m.
- No March meeting
- Tuesday, April 14, 2020, 7:00 p.m. CANCELLED
- Tuesday, May 12, 2020, 7:00 p.m. Zoom Meeting
- Tuesday, June 9, 2020, 7:00 p.m. Zoom Meeting
- Tuesday, July 14, 2020, 7:00 p.m. Zoom Meeting
- Tuesday, August 11, 2020, 7:00 p.m. Zoom Meeting
- No September meeting
- Tuesday, October 13, 2020, 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 10, 2020, 7:00 p.m.
- No December meeting
- August 11 2020 Zoom Fair Advisory Board Meeting Agenda.pdf
- July 14 2020 Zoom Fair Advisory Board Meeting Agenda.pdf
- June 9 2020 Zoom Fair Advisory Board Meeting Agenda.pdf
- June 9 2020 Zoom Fair Advisory Board Meeting Minutes.pdf
- 5_May 12 2020 Zoom Fair Advisory Board Meeting Agenda.pdf
- May 12, 2020 Fair Advisory Board Meeting Minutes.pdf
- Feb 11 2020 FAB Agenda.pdf
- February 11, 2020 FAB Meeting Minutes.pdf
- Jan 14 2020 FAB Agenda.pdf
2020 Fair Advisory Board
District 1 - Marshia Armstrong
District 4 - Judi Smith
Photo & Bio coming soon!
District 5 - Kathleen Wright, 2020 Secretary
J. Elaine Johannsen, 2020 Chair
Tod Johnson, 2020 Vice Chair
Bio coming Soon!
Candi has been in health care for 17+ yrs as a Cardiac Tech and CMA. She has been involved in 4-H as a youth and 25+ yrs as a leader both on the club level and county level and is currently the Snohomish County 4-H cat program leader. She joined the board to see a different perspective of the Fair and to keep it a fun and educational community Fair for all.