Fair Advisory Board
The Fair Advisory Board is composed of eleven members, five representing the Council district in which they live, and six at-large members who may live anywhere in the county. Members serve four-year terms and are limited to three consecutive full terms.
The board meets almost monthly and represents a broad range of interests related to the annual Evergreen State Fair. It was created to advise, consult and assist the Fair Manager in the operation and maintenance of the Evergreen State Fair.
If you are interested in serving on the Fair Advisory Board, please complete this Nomination Form (PDF).
Regular Meetings: 7:00 p.m. second Tuesday of each month.
Upcoming Meetings (Zoom link on agenda):
- Fair Advisory Board Meeting Jan 12 2021 Agenda.pdf
- January 12, 2021 Zoom Fair Advisory Board Meeting Minutes.pdf
- Fair Advisory Board Meeting Feb 9 2021 Agenda.pdf
- February 9, 2021 Zoom Fair Advisory Board Meeting Minutes.pdf
- Fair Advisory Board Meeting Mar 9 2021 Agenda (1).pdf
- March 9, 2021 Zoom Fair Advisory Board Meeting Minutes.pdf
- Fair Advisory Board Meeting April 13 2021 Agenda.pdf
- April 13 2021 Zoom Fair Advisory Board Meeting Minutes.pdf
- Fair Advisory Board Meeting May 11 2021 Agenda (1).pdf
- Fair Advisory Board Meeting Minutes May 11 2021.pdf
- Fair Advisory Board Meeting June 8 2021 Agenda.pdf
- Fair Advisory Board Meeting July 13 2021 Agenda.pdf
2021 Fair Advisory Board
District 1 - Marshia Armstrong
District 2- Don Ballard
District 4 - Judi Smith
District 5 - Kathleen Wright - 2021 Secretary
J. Elaine Johannsen
Vickie Andrew - 2021 Chair
|Eldon Bartelheimer -2021 Vice Chair|
Eldon owns Hillstreet Cleaners in Monroe and Snohomish. He has been active in the community, serving on chamber boards and planning commissions. The Bartelheimer Family was the honored Centennial Farm Family in 2018. His family has been involved with the fair for generations. Eldon's business experience and community involvement is an asset to the Fair.
Candi has been in health care for 17+ yrs as a Cardiac Tech and CMA. She has been involved in 4-H as a youth and 25+ yrs as a leader both on the club level and county level and is currently the Snohomish County 4-H cat program leader. She joined the board to see a different perspective of the Fair and to keep it a fun and educational community Fair for all.