About The Fair
The Evergreen State Fair is held every year for 12 days with the final day of fair ending on Labor Day. We are proud to host an event that celebrates our rich agricultural culture, traditions and community. At the Evergreen State Fair, there is something for everyone.
We are excited to be planning the 2022 Evergreen Fair
Thank you for making the 2021 Evergreen State Fair a success!
Thank you to everyone who supported the Fair community this year. While the 2021 Evergreen State Fair was a little different this year, Fair staff feel that this year's Fair did just what it was intended to do and that was bring our community back together after a year off due to the pandemic.
The Fair was able to take place with proactive safety precautions in place such as limiting capacity to allow for social distancing, moving the majority of the activities outdoors, an indoor mask requirement, and over 300 hand sanitizer stations located throughout the park.
Here are some highlights from this year's Evergreen State Fair:
- 181,229 people came through the gates to indulge in fair food, see the animals, listen to live music and enjoy the rides.
- Diverse entertainment graced the Agriculture, Courtyard and Grandstand Stages including
Chris Janson, Zach Williams, Foghat, Flor de Toloache and many local artists.
- While the “Opening Day Food Drive” took place on July 10 this year as an effort to disperse the usual crowds on opening day, community members donated 13,655 pounds of non-perishable food items to benefit the Snohomish County Food Bank Coalition and each donor received free weekday admission tickets.
- You missed the thrills! Even with one less day of fair and 50% fewer guests, Carnival gross sales were near the 3 year average.
- New this year was the goat playground sponsored by Coastal where goats could frolic in the open air on logs, rocks and through tunnels.
- There were 100 vendors and sponsors throughout the grounds who were connecting with fairgoers and selling everything from RVs to artisan goods.
- We welcomed back many of our food vendors who served up fair favorites like elephant ears, scones and BBQ.
- The International Lumberjack Show had two special shows honoring the show’s original founders and owners Earl and Linda Marcellus along with Earl’s brother Alvie.
We can't wait to see you at the next Evergreen State Fair, August 25- September 5, 2021.
For the full press release visit here.
Click here to get answers to our most Frequently Asked Questions about the 2021 Fair.
Thank you for your continued support!