Equipment rentals cover the entire run on an event unless otherwise noted. Set-up time is charged separately based on labor per man hour rates. Licensee will be assessed a replacement fee for lost, stolen, or damaged equipment.
- Tables: folding, wood or plastic top (30"W X 96"L x 29"H) $10.00 each
- Tables: Picnic, wood with attached benches $10.00 each
- Chairs: folding, metal, or plastic $2.00 each
- Benches: wood, with or without backs $5.00 each
- Portable Platforms - 8' x 12' x 12"h $40.00 each
- Portable Staging - 4' x 8' x 2'h $50.00 each section
- Portable Bleachers: 50 person capacity $100.00 each
- Portable Bleachers: 125 person capacity $250.00 each
- Portable Flolding Wall Panels (24'w x 6.8" h) $30.00 each
- Portable Fencing (10.6'w x 6'h) $15.00 per panel
- People Barricades (8'w x 4'h) $10.00 per panel
- Projector Screens (6'h x 5.9'w) $25.00 each
- Canopies (when available) $125 - $400 each
Telephone Line Service
Snohomish County handles ALL telephone line service orders on the Fairgrounds.
- Outgoing Service only(Local and credit card 1-800 calls only) $130 per line
- Outgoing and Incoming Services (Long distance charges will be billed separately) $150 per line
- Late Order Fees (Orders placed less than 14 day prior to event) $50 per line
Labor - Large Equipment Operator
- Large Equipment Operator (based on 15-minute increments) $150 per man-hour
- Labor Charges (based on 15-minute increments) $60 per man-hour
- Event Host (when required by County - staggered hourly rate) $20-$100
- Event Security (Licensee's responsibility to obtain when required by County)
- Licensee responsible for cost of event preparation equipment Fairgrounds is required to rent
- RV Hookups:w/electrical, septic and water - EQ RV-5 only $30 per space per day
- RV Hookups: w/electrical in RV Lots 2, 3, and 4 (Water seasonal, not available November-March) $25 per space per day
- Dump Fees (for those not staying in our RV space) ,septic dump stations located in RV-1 and; RV-2: $10 per dump
- RV No Hookups (dry camping, no utilities): $20 per space per day
- Maximum 7-day stay. Visitors may return 21 days from last check-out date.
Number of Spaces Available
- 87 spaces in Equestrian RV-1 Lot (7-day stay maximum)
- 20 spaces in East RV-2 Lot (7-day stay maximum)
- 36 spaces in East RV-3 Lot (7-day stay maximum)
- 23 spaces in West RV-4 Lot (7-day stay maximum)
- 12 spaces with septic in RV-5 (near Equestrian Park; 7-day stay maximum)
*no water available November - March
Dump stations located by RV-1 & RV-2.
Limited tent camping; Open flames and campfires are not allowed at anytime.
- Upon approval from Fairgrounds only (no open flames) - $20 per space per day
- Public Event (At NON-FAIR events where paid parking is charged-per vehicle) - $5-$10 per day
- Auto Race (At NON-FAIR races; Saturdays & Major Races - inside parking lot per vehicle) - $5-$10 per day
- Motorcycle Parking (At NON-FAIR events where paid parking is charged-per vehicle) - $2 per day
Fairgrounds retains the right to charge for public parking.