Facilites at The Park
We're more than just the Fair!
Conveniently located north of Seattle and east of Everett with easy highway access, the Evergreen State Fair Park has rental facilities available that can accommodate a wide variety of events, including equestrian events, training seminars, festivals, car shows, trade shows, model and hobby shows, meetings, practices, and animal shows. The Fair Park features an equestrian park, motor sports race track, heated and unheated buildings and barns, 5 different parking lots and 287 RV hook ups.
This is a pilot project between the Evergreen State Fair Park and the City of Monroe to offer a off leash dog park during the winter months.
This page gives information on projects and improvements happening at the Evergreen State Fair Park.
Unless contracted otherwise:
- Rental fees cover use of the facility for one day (7 a.m. - 10 p.m.); - No event is allowed to continue after 10:00 p.m. (11:00 p.m. on Friday and Saturdays, may continue later with Fairground Manager’s approval)
- In most cases buildings and grounds rental rates are based on a flat rental fee.
- Set-up and move-out days may be charged at half price if these are other than event day(s).
- Rental rates do not include after event clean up; additional labor charges assessed for after event clean up.
- Fairgrounds management reserves the right to negotiate prices where they see fit.
- Deposits: Non-refundable if event is cancelled.
- Rate Changes: Subject to change at anytime when authorized by County or Fairgrounds Administration, upon advance notice to Licensees.
- Other Prices: Negotiated based on equipment needs or services provided Fairgrounds.
- Union Shop: The Fairgrounds is a Union Shop.
- Food Services: Contact Fairgrounds Operations.