Evergreen Equestrian Park
The Evergreen Equestrian Park is comprised of a 60,000 square feet indoor arena (with a 26,000 square feet dirt show ring and 2,700 permanent bleacher seats); one covered outdoor arena, three uncovered arenas, lunging areas, 402 box stalls in four barns, wash racks, area for placement of portable stalls, three restroom facilities, convenient trailer and RV parking.
Open Riding is available on Tuesdays from 8am-8pm now through January 2021 at the Evergreen State Fair Park in Monroe. For information on Open Rides and how to register visit our Open Ride page.
Facility Rental and Horse Shows
Daily rate: $2,250.00 - Indoor Arena - For rodeos, Equestrian seminars, Expos & auctions - events charging admission, renting less than 120 stalls.
(renting more than 120 stalls, 2 day minimum)
- Daily rate: $1,500.00 - Arena Package (all Arenas and lunging areas)
- Daily rate: $1,200.00 - Indoor Arena Number 100 & Outdoor Covered Arena Number 101 combo
- Daily rate: $1,000.00 - Indoor Arena Number 100 only (109 feet by 239 feet)
- Daily rate: $500.00 - Covered Outdoor Arena Number 101 only (100 feet by 200 feet)
- Daily rate: $500.00 - Uncovered Outdoor Arena Number 110 only (128 feet by 254 feet)
- Daily rate: $500.00 - NE Uncovered Outdoor Arena Number 109 only (130 feet by 200 feet)
- Daily rate: $300.00 - Uncovered Outdoor Ring Number 111 only (73 feet by 164 feet)
- Daily rate: $300.00 - Arena Club Room Number 100A (Capacity- 50 persons)only - 7am-9pm
- Daily rate: $250.00 - Arena Club Room Number 100A only (Capacity - 50 persons)- 4 hours or less
- NEW - Fire Marshal Special Event/Inspection Fee - $50.00 flat rate
- Gate Attendant (mandatory) - $60.00 per day
Stalls: $20.00 per day per unbedded stall (402 10 feet by 10 feet box stalls available). Additional charges for portable stalls, haul-ins, shavings disposal, food service, and vendor electrical.
Note: Horse stall rentals are for equestrian events held at the fairgrounds.