COVID-19 Update 05/26/2020
Currently the Fair Park is closed until further notice. Please see our event page for updates.
Other Snohomish County Parks
Most parks and trailhead parking lots opened May 5, 2020. Cavalero (other than the OLDA), Esperance, and Flowing Lake Park (all areas) will remain closed due to construction. Amenities at opened parks will be limited (see below) and social distancing requirements remain in effect at all times. Parking is limited and will be enforced based upon capacity. Playground, bathrooms & shelters remain closed. For State Parks, DNR, and National Parks please refer to their website for updated information. Questions about park closures? Click here for park closure FAQs.
What you can do to stay safe:
For additional information about Snohomish County’s COVID-19 response, go here.
To Contact Fair Park:
· Fair Park Front Desk (8:30am - 4:30pm, M-F): 360.805.6727 or Via https://evergreenfair.org
· Fair Park Events – Caryl Munn 360.805.6706 firstname.lastname@example.org
· Maintenance Inquiries email@example.com 425.388.6631
· AP for Fair Park – 360.805.6708 firstname.lastname@example.org or 360.805.6710 email@example.com
· Any other event request through firstname.lastname@example.org 360.805.6705 or email@example.com 425.388.6601
Please follow these trusted sources of information: