March 22, 2020- Snohomish County Executive Dave Somers announced the closure of Snohomish County park gates and bathrooms in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. All park play structures were closed last week. These steps are being taken to better enforce social distancing and ensure all appropriate steps are being taken to prevent the spread of COVID-19. This decision will be reviewed periodically and lifted when appropriate.
For additional information about Snohomish County’s COVID-19 response, go here.
March 17, 2020: Parks and its division’s administrative office will be closed to the public and several events have been canceled or rescheduled.Parks and its division’s administrative office will be closed to the public. This is in accord to reduce community spread of COVID-19 by implementing community mitigation strategies relating to the public access to the main County administration buildings. Many jurisdictions throughout the state of Washington have undertaken measures to limit general public access to their administrative buildings in an effort to protect the provision of essential governmental services. We are still able to do business through the telephone and the Internet. Below is a list of resources to access our services.
Front desk 8a-5p:
· Fair Park Front Desk – 360.805.6727 or Via https://evergreenfair.org
· Fair Park Events – Caryl Munn 360.805.6706 firstname.lastname@example.org Contacts:
· Maintenance Inquiries email@example.com 425.388.6631
· AP for Fair Park – 360.805.6708 firstname.lastname@example.org or 360.805.6710 email@example.com
· Any other event request through firstname.lastname@example.org 360.805.6705 or email@example.com 425.388.6601
Please follow these trusted sources of information: