Parks and its division’s administrative office will be closed to the public. This is in accord to reduce community spread of COVID-19 by implementing community mitigation strategies relating to the public access to the main County administration buildings. Many jurisdictions throughout the state of Washington have undertaken measures to limit general public access to their administrative buildings in an effort to protect the provision of essential governmental services. We are still able to do business through the telephone and the Internet. Below is a list of resources to access our services.
Front desk 8a-5p:
· Fair Park Front Desk – 360.805.6727 or Via https://evergreenfair.org
· Fair Park Events – Caryl Munn 360.805.6706 email@example.com Contacts:
· Maintenance Inquiries firstname.lastname@example.org 425.388.6631
· AP for Fair Park – 360.805.6708 email@example.com or 360.805.6710 firstname.lastname@example.org
· Any other event request through email@example.com 360.805.6705 or firstname.lastname@example.org 425.388.6601
March 16, 2020: In an effort to stop the spread of COVID-19, the Washington State Governor banned all public gatherings of over 50 people; therefore, several events have been canceled or rescheduled. Please check the Calendar of Events for continuous updates.
Refer to CDC guidelines for Public Gatherings of all sizes: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/large-events/mass-gatherings-ready-for-covid-19.html
Please follow these trusted sources of information: