March 12, 2020: In an effort to stop the spread of COVID-19, the Washington State Governor banned all public gatherings of over 250 people in Snohomish County; therefore, several events have been canceled or rescheduled. Please check the Calendar of Events for continuous updates.
Snohomish Health Department Link to Health Order: https://www.snohd.org/DocumentCenter/View/3410/HO-Order-20-059-EventOrder_COVID-19?bidI
Also, under the WA State Governor’s order, events with fewer than 250 attendees also are prohibited unless organizers take steps to minimize risk. Those steps include:
· Older adults or people with underlying conditions are encouraged not to attend.
· Social distancing recommendations are in place. People should avoid being within 6 feet of each other for longer than 10 minutes.
· Employees are screened for coronavirus symptoms each day and excluded if symptomatic.
· Proper hand hygiene and sanitation must be readily available to all attendees and employees.
· Environmental cleaning guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) are followed, including more cleaning and disinfecting of high-touch surfaces at least daily.
Events that are subject to this order include gatherings for business, social, spiritual, or recreational activities. This does include community, civic, public, faith-based, or sporting events, parades, concerts, festivals, conventions, and fundraisers.
Please follow these trusted sources of information: