We're more than just the Fair!
Conveniently located north of Seattle and east of Everett with easy highway access, the Evergreen State Fairgrounds has rental facilities available that can accommodate a wide variety of events, including bull riding events, training seminars, festivals, car sales, horse shows, trade shows, model and hobby shows, meetings, practices and animal shows. The Fairgrounds features an equestrian park, motor sports race track, heated and unheated buildings and barns, 5 different parking lots and 287 RV hook ups.
The Evergreen State Fair Park will be working with private rentals on a case-by-base basis to be in compliance with the current phase of Governor Inslee's Healthy WA Plan for Activities.
Unless contracted otherwise:
- Rental fees cover use of the facility for one day (7 a.m. - 10 p.m.); - No event is allowed to continue after 10:00 p.m. (11:00 p.m. on Friday and Saturdays, may continue later with Fairground Manager’s approval)
- In most cases buildings and grounds rental rates are based on a flat rental fee.
- Set-up and move-out days may be charged at half price if these are other than event day(s).
- Rental rates do not include after event clean up; additional labor charges assessed for after event clean up.
- Fairgrounds management reserves the right to negotiate prices where they see fit.
- Deposits: Non-refundable if event is cancelled.
- Rate Changes: Subject to change at anytime when authorized by County or Fairgrounds Administration, upon advance notice to Licensees.
- Other Prices: Negotiated based on equipment needs or services provided Fairgrounds.
- Union Shop: The Fairgrounds is a Union Shop.
- Food Services: Contact Fairgrounds Operations.
Equipment rental fees, services, labor, parking and on-site lodging.
Facility rental rates and specifications.
This is a pilot project between the Evergreen State Fair Park and the City of Monroe to offer a off leash dog park during the winter months.