Indoor Arena (Non-Horse Shows) - Building Number 100
Occupancy: 2,734 permanent bleacher seating
Footage: 60,000 square feet indoor arena with a 26,000 square feet dirt show ring
Ceiling Height: 25 feet, 50 feet at peak
Daily rate: $2,500.00 per day (Horse shows refer to Equestrian Park rates below).
Clubroom; built-in office, enclosed announcers stand above office; two built-in heated ticket booths and large lobby area. Concrete/asphalt floor, (gas heat may be available), fluorescent light, ceiling fans, 3-phase electrical hook-ups. Restrooms in building. Ample parking available.
VIP Cabin - Building Number 403
Footage: 32 feet by 24 feet
Daily Rate: $300.00 (set up and move out days if different from event day(s) are available at $50.00 per day).
Log cabin with covered porch. Approximately 768 square feet, meeting room, kitchen, restroom. Heated, 110v electrical outlets, convenient parking.
Longhouse - Building Number 404
Footage: 40 feet by 60 feet
Ceiling Height: 8 feet, 14'8 inches at peak
Daily Rate: $800.00 (set up and move out days if different from event day(s) are available at $200.00 per day)
Hourly Rate: $100.00 (4-hour time blocks)
Kitchen Facilities included with rental rate: Stove with oven, triple sink, fridge and freezer.
Approximately 2,400 square feet Unique log construction; 110 volt electrical outlets, concrete flooring, track lighting, electrical heating. Kitchen and single restroom in building. Rate includes 10 8' tables and 50 folding chairs.
4-H Building - Building Number 501
Footage: 180 feet by 84 feet
Ceiling Height: 11'6 inches, 18'6 inches at peak.
Daily rates: $1,200.00 (set up and move out days if different from event day(s) are available at $300.00 per day)
Hourly rates: $150.00 (4-hour time blocks)
Kitchen Facilities available: $100.00 each (2 available)
North east/west halves of building available for rent only - main entrance on north side of building; two adjoining walled sections (each section 42 feet wide); One section contains indoor stage; one section contains built-in glass display cases. Concrete flooring, gas heating, fluorescent lighting; adjacent restrooms; portable PA system west side only. Use of kitchens is an extra charge. Two back/south sections and second floor level not available for use.
Pavilion - Building Number 600
Footage: 90 feet by 150 feet
Ceiling Height: 16 feet, 32 feet at peak
Daily Rate: $1,000.00 per day (non-animal shows);$675.00 per day (animal shows)
--Set up and move out days if different from event day(s) are available at 250.00
Approximately 13,500 square feet exhibit space; clear span facility; 20 feet by 150 feet open wing area; 90 feet by 22 feet lobby, office, restroom area. Concrete floor, gas heat; fluorescent lighting, restrooms and showers in building; drains; overhead 110 amp electrical suspension hook-ups; suspended water hose; ceiling exhaust fans, covered wash rack (cold water) nearby; clipping area; new/ used shaving bunkers adjacent to building with loading/unloading ramps; ample parking area; easy access to judging area; portable feeders specially adapted to pavilion available, sixty double sided 6 feet portable mangers/feeders.
Gary D. Weikel Event Center - Building Number 604
Footage: 140 feet by 240 feet
Weekend Daily Rate (Fri, Sat or Sun): $4,000.00
If renting for 3 or more days (Fri, Sat and Sun): $2,800.00 per day
Weekday Daily Rate (Mon, Tue, Wed or Thu): $2,800.00
--Set up and move out days if different from event day(s) are available at $1,000.00 per day.
Clear span building, 33,000 square feet includes both 16 feet doors and 6 feet man-doors on all sides, restrooms attached.
Sheep Barn - Building Number 607
Footage: 87 feet by 150 feet
Daily Rate: $400.00
Uses: Sheep, dairy goat, pygmy goat shows, swap meets
Disinfecting charged separately. Approximately 13,050 square feet; blacktop flooring, water taps, 110v electrical; pens available for a separate charge.
Pygmy Goat Barn - Building Number 608
Footage: 58 feet by 140 feet
Daily rate: $400.00
Pygmy Goat Show Ring Only (north half of barn): $150.00
Uses: Pygmy goat, sheep, dairy goat shows, dog shows, swap meets
Disinfecting charged separately. Approximately 13,050 square feet, blacktop flooring, water taps, 110v electrical; pens available for a separate charge.
Evergreen Equestrian Park
Daily Rate: $2,500.00 - Indoor Arena - For rodeos, horse related seminars, Expos & auctions - events or horse shows renting less than 120 stalls.
- Renting more than 120 stalls, 2 day minimum
- Daily rate: $1,500.00 - Arenas Package (all Arenas and lunging areas)
- Daily rate: $1,200.00 - Indoor Arena Number 100 and Outdoor Covered Arena Number 101 combo
- Daily rate: $1,000.00 - Indoor Arena Number 100 only
- Daily rate: $500.00 - Covered Outdoor Arena Number 101 only
- Daily rate: $500.00 - Uncovered Outdoor Arena Number 110 only
- Daily rate: $500.00 - NE Uncovered Outdoor Arena Number 109 only
- Daily rate: $300.00 - Center Uncovered Outdoor Ring Number 111 only
- Daily rate: $300.00 - Arena Clubroom Number 100A only (7am-9pm)
- Stalls: $15.00 - $25.00 per day per unbedded stall (402 stalls available).
- Cattle Pens: (flat fee) $300.00
- Stall & Other Damages (materials extra charges) $60.00 per hour
- EPA Disposal Violations - per violation - $200.00 each
- Shavings - Fairgrounds does not provide bulk or baled shavings
- Used Shavings Disposal Fee - $9.00 per yard
- $60.00 per day - Gate Attendant (mandatory)
The Evergreen Equestrian Park is comprised of a 60,000 square feet indoor arena (with a 26,000 square feet dirt show ring and 2,734 permanent bleacher seats); one covered outdoor arena (200 feet by 100 feet ), three uncovered arenas (130 feet by 220 feet, 128 feet by 254 feet , 73 feet by 162 feet ), lunging areas, 402 box stalls in four barns, wash racks, additional areas available for placement of portable stalls, three restroom facilities (two with showers), convenient trailer and RV parking.
Other Available Facilities
- West Parking Lot, Outdoor Grounds. Uses: Swap meets, large and small animal shows, vehicle shows, sales, equipment auctions. Contact Fair Operations to discuss a quote.
All information subject to change without notice.
- Fire Marshal Special Event/Inspection Fee - $100.00 (some events may inccur a higher fee)
- Snohomish County Admissions Tax - 5% of paid ticket sales
- Food Service - Fairgrounds has a list of contracted food/beverage vendors.
- Equestrian Park Events required to use Fairground's contracted Food Concessionaire. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>