The Evergreen State Fairgrounds located in Monroe Washington offers RV parking for visitors and event participants.
RV-1 is located on the north side of the Fairgrounds and offers 88 RV sites and is available to Equestrian Park participants and horse show vendors ONLY and is closed to the general public. Participants and horse show vendors should check with their show promoter to see if they are taking RV-1 reservations through their show. If shows are not taking reservations - see the gate attendant in the Equestrian Park to pay for your horse show RV spot.
RV-2 is located on the east side of the Fairgrounds and offers 96 RV sites which can be reserved online through the Snohomish County Parks reservation system. Reservations are accepted for visits between April 1 and October 31 (excluding dates of the annual Evergreen State Fair). These sites offer a low-cost alternative to hotel/motel stays. Spaces in RV-2 can accommodate up to 42 foot RVs, with water and electricity. Showers and dump station are on site.
Limited tent camping in RV-2 is available on a first come firt served basis. Please check in with Camp Host upon arrival.
Please note: The Evergreen RV Park is not a traditional campground. Amenities such as campfire pits or picnic tables are not offered. For Fairgrounds' RV rules see the bottom of this page..
RV-2 Reservations (Non Fair-time)
- To make online RV-2 reservations, CLICK HERE
- Non-Fair time reservations by phone, dial 360-805-6727
- View a map of RV 2 locations at Evergreen State Fairgrounds.
- Fairgrounds' RV # 2's physical address is:
18465 Cascade View DR
Monroe, WA 98272
- General Information - 360-805-6700
- Fairgrounds RV pricing (Includes both Fair and Non-Fair Pricing)
RV Reservations (Fair-time Only).
Fair time reservations cannot be made online.
NEW for 2017 - Get your RV form and payment in by July 31st and SAVE $$$. Prices increase on August 1st!
Spaces are assigned by size on a "first come, first served" basis.
- Fill-out, print, and mail form with payment to:
Evergreen State Fairgrounds
14405 179th Ave SE
Monroe, WA 98272
- Reservation forms with credit card payments can be faxed to the Fairgrounds at
- Checks will not be accepted after August 1 and price for spaces increase
- Do not enter any credit card information on RV reservation form, we will call you.
- Forms without payment attached will be returned
- There will be a $10 service fee assessed on all early cancellations.
- No Refunds on cancellations after August 1.
- Move in and move out times are different during fair-time
- If inaccurate information on rig size is given. You may be moved to a different space than originally assigned.No refund will be given for move.
- 1st Half: Move in 8 a.m. / Move out 5 p.m
- 2nd Half: Move in 7 p.m. / Move out 5 p.m
Cancellation requests must be received, in writing, by Snohomish County Parks Administration Office no less than 14 days prior to check-in date to receive a refund. All cancellations will incur additional fees.
Contact the Park Administration office, in writing, to reschedule or change sites.
Reschedules may require cancellation of existing reservation.
Other Restrictions & Procedures
- Non-Fair-time: Check-in / Check-out time: Noon (12 p.m.)
- 7-Night maximum stay (per month)
- No free or discount camping
- Visitors without reservations will be on a first-come, first served basis. Please make payment to the RV Host
- Additional restrictions may apply